Speech Therapy Services
Marina Gonigberg provides assessment, therapy and consultation for clients of all ages with various types of speech and language disorders.
Areas of service include:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Auditory/Language Processing Disorder (APD)
- Articulation/Speech Sound Production
- Accent Modification/Accent Reduction
- Cerebral Palsy (CP)
- Childhood Apraxia of Speech/Neurological Disorders/Aphasia
- Cleft Palate/Cranial Facial Anomalies
- Developmental Coordination Disorder (DCD)
- Developmental Delay/Global Delay
- English as Another Language/Bilingual/Multicultural Children
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD)
- Genetic Syndromes
- Language Based Learning Disabilities
- Literacy/Reading Accuracy, Fluency, Comprehension/Writing Impairments
- Language Delay
- Orofacial Myofunctional Disorders (OMD)
- Pragmatic Disorders
- Social Skills
- Voice Disorders
Services can be provided in English, Hebrew and Russian.
Please find the contact information here.